Transporting / Sorting / Controlling
Not only the machine technology but also logistics and material flow play a crucial role in a well organised glazing bar production. Beginning with the work preparation and the creation of production documents through to the final quality control, a well thought out organisation ensures optimal results and a low customer complaint ratio. To ensure this, we offer various sorting and transport carts for your glazing bar production. From sorting wagons for cut bar profiles and our H-carts for transporting finished bar crosses, to L-carts for finished bar grids with spacer frames.
At the end of a glazing bar production run, a quality control on our “Qualitrol” is carried out to ensure our high standards. This involves a final visual check of the insulating glass line and the removal of any remaining contamination.
- Various transport carts for glazing bar production
- A material flow concept supports the production organisation
- Order cart for cut/machined profiles
- Transport cart for finished bar crosses
- Transport cart for finished spacer bar frames with glazing bars
- Each individual grid remains directly accessible
- Custom tailored dimensions available
- Quality control station with alignment lines, lighting and holders for paper rolls