The Quadrobot is a vertical assembly device for inserting the glazing grids into the spacer frames. With the Quadrobot, glazing bar assembly is state of the art: fully automated fastening, unrivalled speed and absolute accuracy.
Our fastening technique provides the most stable edge connection for glazing grids available. Up to 1000 automatically controlled connections/hour streamlines not only the glazing bar assembly but also drastically reduces the customer complaint ratio.
- The “non plus ultra” in glazing bar connection technology
- Vertical automatic fastening device for practically all glazing bar systems
- No set-up time for changing glazing bars or spacer frames
- Maximum precision and stability
- Dimensional deviations of spacer bars remain unaffected
- More than 1000 individual connections per hour
- Easy handling
- Data transfer from the glazing bar calculation programme
- All right angle connections possible
- Screw hopper for 20,000 screws
- Also suitable for all decorative glazing bar systems
- Optionally equipped with heating for Swiss-Spacer