The small WS800 insulating glass production line is suitable for the production of model panes with a straight
supporting edge – a benefit that pays off, comprised of the following components.
- In-feed with manual washing station for washing off most noticeable dirt, e.g. after sand blasting the glass panels
- Washing and drying unit with brushes and dryer fan
- Washing machine discharge point used as air cushion buffer station
- Indirectly illuminated control station with automatically relocatable crossbar and manual frame fitting
- Interim buffer upstream of the gas filling unit used to reduce cycle times
- Gas filling unit with distance measurement system
- Discharges into rack
Operating with new 12inch HMI:
-Multiple adjustment options
-Many Applications, automatic program or manual input
– Easy handling at the Siemens TP 1200 Comfort
The WS 800 is suitable for the production of multi-layered insulation glass with and without gas filling in sizes ranging from
180 x 100 mm to 800 x 2100 mm.
*Optional max dimensions on customer request